Sunday, January 16, 2011

I welcome myself in blogspot

Tadaima blogspot! Wait, that doesn't sound quite right. Tadaima is a japanese term for "I'm back" or "I'm home" or "Mom, what's for dinner???" (scrap the last part. haha). I've never been in Blogspot before so it's wrong to use tadaima...

Enough with the Japanese lessons. "Welcome Henri, you're now on blogspot!"
**reads FAQ**
**designs blog**
**lulls for a moment**
**writes this initial post**

Yay! Ok, first things first, I am not made for blogging, or at least I'm not used in blogging. I've done multiply before, but I got bored. After about 2 years, I find myself gaining interest in writing once again. Bakit? (Sorry if I'll use Filipino and English interchangeably, I'm more comfortable this way)

DAHIL GALIT AKO SA MUNDO!!! For now... haha. Napakamalas ko. Ang bigat ng dinadala ko. I need a place where I can dump my disappointments. And I found blogspot. From now on, ikaw na ang emotional kubeta ko.

Ang malas mo dahil binabasa mo ang blog na 'to. Parang ikaw yung tubig na inidoro na sumasalo sa bawat bulwak ng sama ng loob ko. Well, hindi lang naman yun. As you can see in the upper part of my blog, my real purpose of writing is showing you how life is so unsimple. Hindi lahat ng bagay, iisa lang ang dahilan ng existence or meaning. There are a lot of ways on how to view things. And I so love viewing things in a different way. So yun ang purpose ko dito. Nagkataon lang na ang view ko sa mundo ngayon ay pangit, madilim, pangit, malungkot at pangit... wait, nasabi ko bang pangit... ka? Joke.

So there, just like transferring to a new home, dadalhin ko ang mga furniture ko from my previous home to this new one. I'm pertaining to my blogs. So if ever na hindi mo pa nabasa ang iba kong kagaguhan, eto na ang chance mo!

1 comment: