Sunday, April 17, 2011

Frutti FroYo

Today's a food trip day. Me, my mom, and my brother went to Alabang to buy some groceries, and well, eat. And in the heart of Alabang, a heaven lies... a heaven for sweet tooths like me. And that heaven's name is FRUTTI FROYO.


So what's so special about this place? Well, first things first, it sells frozen yogurt. Maybe that's where they got the Fro (frozen) Yo (yogurt) part of their store's name. Nice, isn't it? But it's name isn't the only thing special about this. I have tasted a lot of frozen yogurt, but so far, I'm proud to say that this is by far the best.

It does not only provide delicious froyos, but it gives a UNIQUE yogurt experience! Well, you see, you're the one who will customize the yogurt! Yup, you heard it right. You choose the flavor of yogurt... you choose which toppings to put... and you choose how much of these goodies to get! With a price of Php18 per ounce, it's not bad at all. Just be careful with how much you get, or you might pay a pretty pricey cup of yogurt.


Toppings Dispenser
Here's the good part: there are a LOT of ingredients to choose from. First, the yogurt ranges to almost eight flavors! Familiar with soft ice cream machines? Well, the yogurt machines are pretty much the same. You can even swirl some flavors. The toppings, on the other hand, are placed in glass cylindrical stuff with a faucet-like contraption at the bottom, which you'll twist to have the toppings sprinkle over your yogurt (sorry, I'm not really good at describing things). I think we can simply call it... toppings dispenser! There are chocolate chips, marshmallows, sprinkles, various nuts and more! Fruit lovers will also enjoy the center island with a variety of fruits ranging from strawberries and bluberries to mangoes and my favorite, nata de coco (ok, it isn't a fruit.. but it tastes nice). They also have syrups to add for a finishing touch!

So what did I order? A chocolate-lychee-fruit medley-coconut-green apple-vanilla flavored yogurt, topped with strawberries, nata de coco, cherries, brownie bites, sprinkles, chocolate chips and marshmallows, with dark chocolate syrup on top. Now that tasted really nice and sweet. Even my cough can't stop me! I paid around Php150 for my small cup of bliss.

I'm sure I'll go back again. Sorry, I wasn't able to ask what time they close, but I think it's pretty late or it might even be open 24 hours, can't tell. You should try too :)

For more information, you might wanna look at their FB page: http://www.facebook.com/fruttifroyo
>>> seriously, did they paid me to advertise? Nope. I'm doing this coz I love Frutti FroYo~


photo sources: Frutti FroYo's FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment