Sunday, April 1, 2012

Let me tell you a story of a friend that I just met
Who turned my whole world upside down which I tried so hard to set
The way we met may not have been ideal, but yes I am still glad
Coz I am able to meet someone as awesome as this lad


In a spark, my heart felt comfortable, I really don't know why
Though the first time that our eyes have met, I admit that I was shy
He has a cool sense of fashion, with pretty colored plains and strokes
He makes things seem less complicated with his not-so-corny jokes


He treats me as his younger brother, for me it's something new
I've always wanted a kuya, who'd sincerely care for you
But then it started changing, my heart would then beat so fast
Up to the point that my heart pulls me, from the pictures of my past


I never thought that this will happen, I'm sure I never did
For me to treat him as more than a friend, I fear to where it'll lead
Yes I admit I started to like him, perhaps from the very start
That even just for one whole day, I don't want us to be far apart


We'd talk within few minutes to hours in just one day
I'm overflowing with happiness, with this to God I pray
That he'll be safe as always, joyful as can be
For him to follow his heart's desires, so that he will feel free


In spite of all these feelings, his happiness matters most
I'll support him in his very best, as well as in his worst
I'll listen to his stories, his own love stories for a while
and though it slightly pains my heart, I'll listen with a smile


I hope that nothing changes, after this simple poem is told
He'll always be my kuya, my bestfriend, I shall forever hold
I gathered all my courage, just to say my feelings true
and let me say this personally, that beloved friend is YOU 


---- My Love Confession

No comments:

Post a Comment